52nd International Paris Air Show
19 - 25 June 2017 @ Le Bourget, Paris, France
The International Paris Air Show (SIAE) is the world's largest aerospace show. It brings the entire industry together once every two years. It is the ideal event at which to discover all the market's latest innovations and developments. This is where the major aviation and space technologies and trends emerge. All companies, constructors, components manufacturers and systems developers use this event to present their latest innovations to the world.
The International Paris Air Show is a fantastic opportunity to discover, on a single site, all the latest developments in :
- Aircraft: construction, assembly and sub-assemblies
- Space, satellites and satellite telecommunications
- Propulsion units and specific equipment for motors
- Air-launched and ground-based weapons
- Piloting and navigation aids and on-board equipment systems
- Cabin fittings and seats
- Production equipment, tools and software
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and metalwork subcontracting
- Composite materials and surface treatments
- Maintenance, after-sales service and spares, and transport
- Airport equipment and services
The International Paris Air Show is organised by the SIAE, a subsidiary of GIFAS, the French Aerospace Industries Association. For more information take a look at the website or for further questions send an email.